The Toyota Camry is the manufacturer’s most popular sedan on the market. It is known for its reliability, practicality, and excellent fuel economy. The model has customers giving it the label of a borderline sports car capable of providing an exciting and dynamic ride. However, this model still boasts comfortable suspension, providing a smooth ride for all passengers with plenty of interior space as well, even for those taller individuals with more than enough legroom.
The interior’s soft upholstery material rivals that of a BMW, making the interior a great option for anyone. Its large trunk is an excellent option for any family on the go, with ample space for everyone’s things. Customers praise the intuitive design of the Camry’s driver controls as it is easily accessible. Its excellent fuel economy and low MSRP is a superb option for anyone looking for a great car. The Camry has dominated the sedan market as other automakers shy away from sedans in favor of SUVs.
- 2022 Toyota Camry (Starting MSRP: $25,295)
- Pro: The model is well known for its reliability and owner satisfaction. The model has also done well when it comes to safety features.
- Con: The model years 2014 and those that came before may have some annoyances that will drive you crazy, such as a noisier interior.
- See Also: Corolla and Avalon
- Do consumers still feel the model is safe?
- Why is this model one of the most reliable vehicles on the road?
- Toyota has sold the model since 1983
- Are Hybrid models reliable?