The Lincoln Aviator is a great third-row large luxury SUV that pairs many safety features and plenty of space for everyone. It is now one of the most powerful models available. It comes as a strictly gas model and a more efficient plug-in hybrid option. On top of everything else, it definitely has some pep in its step. It is a great option for those that need a third-row vehicle but still appreciate the power that Lincoln has to offer.
The model comes in a variety of colors that are sure to please. With all its technological features, particularly as the trim levels increase, there are many great features to customize your experience. This model is a great option for those who enjoy a lot of space or large families needing extra space for passengers and storage. With a reasonable price tag for the features and space, it is a great option for all walks of life.
- 2022 Lincoln Aviator (Starting MSRP: $51,465)
- Pro: The model has plenty of space for everyone and plenty of power.
- Con: Certain model years should be avoided for various reasons, such as electrical issues. It is important to do your research before purchasing used models.
- See Also: Volvo XC90 and BMW X7
- There are more pros than cons with the PHEV in this model
- The 2003 model should be avoided
- How reliable is this model?
- Certain 2020 models may have electrical system problems