The Porsche 911 is a two-door, rear-engine, high-performance sports car. It was introduced in 1964. This model is one of the more popular in the Porsche line. The model includes many variations, including Carrera, Turbo, and GT3.
The Carrera harnesses a timeless design with contemporary interpretations, advanced technology, and fantastic driving dynamics. It comes as a coupe, cabriolet, and targa. The Turbo is focused on performance while still being comfortable and capable of everyday use. It comes as a coupe or cabriolet. The GT3 is focused on performance as well, focusing primarily on the road with excellent aerodynamics and agility around corners. This model only comes as a coupe but is a great option if looking for performance.
The Porsche 911 has become a great option for those who appreciate classic Porsche designs and performance. While some can be everyday drivers, other models are more focused on performance that may be difficult to use as a regular driver. Regardless, it is a great sports car option.
- 2022 Porsche 911 (Starting MSRP: $101,200)
- Pro: They have a great variety of models that give something for everyone.
- Con: It is difficult for some of the models to be everyday drivers.
- See Also: Aston Martin V8 Vantage and Audi R8
- The model is a great addition and makes the list of best ’80’s cars.
- It has had a long and successful history in racing.
- How does the model compare to Cayman?
- Is the model a supercar?