The BMW 7-Series has earned its place as one of BMW’s flagship full-size sedans. It is known for its luxuries and legendary performance as one of the larger models in the lineup with a beautiful classic design that you would only see with BMW.
The model is intuitive with advanced technologies that make it luxurious and a great everyday driver. It even offers a personal assistant to help you keep up with tire pressure and find various locations around you, such as coffee shops.
The interior is made of some of the finest luxurious leather upholstery that is great for comfort on long business trips or outings to the grocery store. This sedan comfortably seats five with a large trunk for those more extended stays. It is an excellent addition to those larger families that enjoy traveling or as an everyday driver with luxurious creature comforts that will not disappoint.
- 2022 BMW 7-Series (Starting MSRP $86,800)
- Pro: The sedan is spacious with a variety of creature comforts.
- Con: The options are a little pricy, especially as trim levels go up.
- See Also: BMW 5 Series and BMW M5
- The model has comfortable front seating.
- It is a reliable sedan.
- It is one of the best high-end luxury sedans.