The 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid is one of the most innovative crossover vehicles in the hybrid market today. It brings an incredible MPG rating, affordable pricing, and a robust set of integrated features. The 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid is a great option for buyers trying to change the way we interact with our environment.
Like with any vehicle, the 2020 CR-V Hybrid comes with a plethora of features and capabilities designed to enhance your driving experience. Below, we’re going to give you a detailed breakdown of all of the top hidden features of the 2020 CR-V Hybrid.
Multiple drive modes
The 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid is genuinely a next-level hybrid, packed with tons of exciting features you’ll love. One of the most advanced features of the 2020 CR-V Hybrid is its three separate driving modes, which allow you to adjust the way that your car operates.
The three main driving modes of the 2020 CR-V Hybrid determine how your vehicle is powered: EV Drive, Hybrid Drive, and Engine Drive. One mode is Electric Vehicle Drive, which utilizes the electric motor and creates zero-emissions. The next mode is Hybrid Drive mode, which uses both a gasoline engine and an electric engine. The last is Engine Drive using only the gasoline engine of the vehicle.
Some Facts About the Honda 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid
Drive mode options are just the beginning in terms of options the 2020 Honda CR-V can offer its drivers. Here are five more cool features the Honda CR-V has to offer:
1. Self-charging Hybrid- the 2020 CR-V Hyrbid is a self-charging hybrid vehicle, which means that you never have to worry about running out of charge. You also never have to worry about plugging the car in as it will recognize when it needs to be charged.
2. Enhanced Acceleration- the 2020 CR-V comes in two main driving configurations: all-wheel drive & front-wheel drive. Both of these driving modes use a 2.0 i-VTEC gasoline motor and a 181bhp electric motor capable of achieving speeds of 62mph in about 8 seconds or less.
3. More Efficiency- the gasoline engine inside the Honda CR-V Hybrid powers the electric motor, which acts as a generator to produce energy for the 2nd electric motor.
4. Regenerative Braking- Regenerative braking stores energy that would have otherwise been lost when your car slowed down to reduce your battery’s usage, leading to sustained performance.
5. Technology Inside and Out- the Honda CR-V Hybrid is packing tons of cool technology such as a 7″ display, Honda Sensing Safety Sytems, and more.
Experience the 2020 Honda CR-V for yourself
The 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid lacks in very few areas, making it appealing and a good fit for so many potential buyers. All of these features are cutting-edge and will likely shape how hybrid car manufacturers produce their products in the near future. If you’re looking for a sleek, energy-efficient, eco-friendly, and powerful vehicle, the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid is a good option.