Although most people didn’t know the name Lady Gaga until 2007, she began singing and acting while still a girl in high school while living in New York City. Today, among celebrities, she is a woman everyone recognizes, known for being a singer, songwriter, and actor, and her unique, often risqué, style.
Now she stands out for a whole new reason. Despite being 30 when she passed her driver’s license test, she now has a car collection that will make almost every car enthusiast green with envy.
Lady Gaga has captured an impressive net worth
Celebrity Net Worth has estimated that Lady Gaga’s net worth is approximately $320 million. This is based on the fact that she earned $30-$40 million from her many endeavors during a recent year.
“In 2012 alone, she earned $80 million through album sales, tours, endorsements, and more.” The website goes on to say that in 2020, even though she canceled her last 10 shows during the Joanne World Tour, she still ultimately grossed $95 million since 842,000 tickets were still sold.
What does she do with her millions? Well, she has an impressive house that is worth $22.5 million. It is in Malibu, California, and overlooks the Pacific Ocean. Beyond that, she also spends her income on her growing car collection.
Money has allowed Lady Gaga to create an enviable car collection
Lady Gaga is undoubtedly a woman who knows what she likes, especially when it comes to cars. According to GQ, she has amassed a car collection that most people could only dream of owning over the last five years.
Just some cars in her lavish collection include:
- A 1967 Ford Mustang: This is one of the first cars that she purchased. She got it soon after passing her driving test in 2016.
- A 1967 Ford Bronco: The Ford Bronco is one that she apparently enjoys cruising around Malibu in.
- A 1970 Chevy El Camino: This pickup is fast. It has a 350-hp V8 engine and has been modified to look sleek and stylish.
- A 1993 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning: This is an original factory performance pickup that can be seen in a variety of pictures, especially if you follow her on social media.
- A 2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 Coupe: Stepping into newer cars is also something Lady Gaga is happy to do. The Huracan is a car that she personally drove to the Super Bowl halftime show in 2017.
The late start on driving has never slowed her down
Lady Gaga was born and raised in the Southside of New York City. Subways and walking were easier ways to get around than driving. Therefore, like many others in the area, she likely didn’t have a reason to get a license or a vehicle. It is perhaps the only place that you could ever go and not need a car.
However, by the time she was 30, living at least part-time in her Malibu mansion, the freedom of the road came calling. Perhaps it was time for a change, even though not driving didn’t ever seem to slow her down. In fact, Lady Gaga had a learner’s permit for a good while. During that time, she could still hit the road and go cruising but needed an adult in the car with her.
When she got her license, she made several posts on social media showing that she was proud of her achievement. A couple of weeks later, there were more posts since she was pulled over while in the driver’s seat for not having the hard copy tag on her car at the time.