How Much Does a Fully Loaded 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander Cost?
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander is comfortable and spacious, and it has some of the best safety test ratings of any small SUV. If you’re in the market for a new SUV, the Outlander can be easy to overlook, but you should consider it. Here’s how much the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander costs, and what that price will get you.
How much is the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander?
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander ES price starts at $27,790. This comes with a four-cylinder engine capable of 181 hp matched to a continuously variable transmission and a continuously variable transmission.
For under $30,000 you’ll also get a push-button ignition, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a six-speaker sound system. It’s also compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, according to Edmunds.
The Outlander comes with seating for up to seven passengers and there are five trim levels to choose from. The most expensive of these is the SEL Launch Edition, which includes a plethora of features and add-ons.
The Mitsubishi Outlander comes standard with a variety of important safety features
People value safety when car shopping and auto manufacturers recognize that. That’s why SUVs and other vehicles are increasingly being sold with essential driving aids standard. The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander is no different. All Outlander trim levels include:
- Forward collision mitigation – this warns you about a potential collision. Sometimes it can also apply emergency braking
- Blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert – blind-spot monitor lets you know when there’s something in your lane when you’re changing lanes. Often it works only when you have your directional on
- Rear automatic braking – rear automatic braking will apply the brakes automatically for you if your Outlander’s sensors determine that there’s something right behind you
- Lane departure warning – lane departure warning will send a signal if your SUV drifts out of its lane without a directional on
- Rear parking sensors – this sends a signal to you if there’s something behind you while you’re parking in reverse
- Driver attention warning – this signal is sent when your SUV determines that you’re fatigued
A fully loaded Outlander SEL Launch Edition includes the SE Launch
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL Launch Edition price starts at $37,040. This trim level combines everything in the two trim levels below it, the SE Launch Edition and the SEL with Touring Package The SE Launch Edition has everything in the SE trim level, like the ES Convenience package, which has 20-inch wheels and Mitsubishi connect. The SE Launch Edition also has a silver trim, automatic wipers, and heated mirrors. In addition, the SE Launch includes a hands-free liftgate, keyless entry, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Simulated leather upholstery, heated front seats, and a power-adjustable driver’s seat also comes in the SE Launch and therefore the SEL Launch Edition. There’s also a 9-inch touchscreen, a navigation system, and a wireless charging pad. In addition, your kids will get rear USB ports and you’ll have front parking sensors and a 360-degree parking system.
The SE Launch Edition also adds a panoramic sunroof, auto-dimming rearview mirror, and a digital instrument panel. There’s even a 10-speaker Bose sound system, an illuminated Mitsubishi badge, and puddle lamps.
The SEL Launch also includes everything in the SEL Touring
As if that’s not enough, the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL Launch also includes everything in the SEL Touring package. This has things like roof rails, power-folding mirrors, and a 12.3-inch digital instrument panel. There are even simulated leather door panels, heated rear seats, and leather upholstery, as well as ambient lighting.
The Touring package throws in a panoramic sunroof, heated steering wheel, and a rear sunshade. There’s also a heads-up display. It also has adaptive cruise control.