Are you shopping for a new pickup truck? Planning to lease it for the next few years? Odds are then, you’re on the hunt for the best truck lease deals of the month. Fortunately, Kelley Blue Book has already done the heavy lifting and has the inside scoop on the best truck lease deals in April 2021.
What is the best month to buy a truck?
Before we get to the best truck lease deals of April 2021, let’s talk about whether or not April is actually the best month to buy a truck. Timing your purchase has the potential to save you a good chunk of change, and according to Car and Driver, exercising patience can be a great way to ensure that you get the best possible deal on the pickup truck of your choosing.
Unfortunately, April isn’t exactly the best time to buy a new pickup truck. In fact, according to data collected by Car and Driver, October is the best month for buying a new truck. “October tends to offer more wiggle room when you’re negotiating a sales price because it’s close to the end of the year when dealerships have an increased incentive to move current models off the lot to make room for new inventory,” Car and Driver reports.
But does that mean you should skip out on the best truck lease of the month if it’s not actually October? After all, summer is just around the corner, and October is months away. The bad news is that Car and Driver reports that April is one of the least discounted months for buying a new truck. The good news, however, is that you have nothing to lose when buying a new truck. So if you want to buy in April? You would be wise to consider the best truck lease deals in April 2021.
What are the best truck lease deals right now?
Now, let’s get to the heart of the matter. What are the best truck lease deals being offered right now? Fortunately, according to Kelley Blue Book, there are several truck lease deals worth your attention. Let’s take a look at them:
- The 2021 Jeep Gladiator is an off-road-ready pickup truck that boasts a base price of $33,565. Between now and May 3, 2021, you can lease a new Jeep Gladiator for $3,995 down and $316/month for 36 months.
- If you’re after a pickup that comes standard with a V8, consider the 2021 Nissan Titan. According to Kelley Blue Book, you can lease this year’s Titan for $3,999 down and $399/month for 36 months.
- And if you’d prefer the 2020 Ford F-150? Kelley Blue Book reports that for $4,599 down, you can lease the 2020 Ford F-150 for $339/month for 36 months.
- Kelley Blue Book also tapped the 2021 Nissan Frontier for the best truck lease deals in April 2021. Put $3,029 down, and you can lease this year’s model for $279/month for 36 months.
- The 2021 Ram 1500 Classic is the previous generation of the popular Ram 1500 and can be leased for $259/month for 36 months if you put $3,920 down. If you’d prefer a 2021 Ram 1500, put $3,880 down and lease the latest model for $325/month for 36 months.
- The 2021 Chevy Colorado is a truck that can be had in a variety of configurations. And, according to Kelley Blue Book, you can put $2,109 down and lease this year’s model for a manageable $229/month for 36 months.
- Kelley Blue Book also recognized the 2021 Chevy Silverado for offering one of the best truck lease deals in 2021. With $3,689 down, you can lease the Silverado for $299/month for 24 months.
- The 2020 Ford Ranger boasts a best-in-class payload capacity and one of the best truck lease deals in 2021. According to Kelley Blue Book, you can put $2,999 down and lease the 2020 Ranger for $199/month for 36 months.
- Last, but certainly not least, is the 2021 Toyota Tacoma. With $0 down, you can lease this year’s Tacoma for $292/month for 36 months.
Here’s the thing, while Kelley Blue Book says that these are the best truck lease deals in April 2021, it’s important to understand that offers may vary by region. So before making any pre-emptive decisions, you should check the manufacturer’s website for lease availability and details in your specific region.