In today’s market, can you get a luxury SUV for less than $60,000? It doesn’t seem possible, especially if you want one with three rows of seats. Even so, the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Standard brings a generous package of features and equipment at the right price. This three-row luxury SUV hits all the right notes in your driving symphony.
Where does the Lincoln Aviator Standard fit in the lineup?
This Lincoln luxury SUV fits in the midsize class at three-quarters of the size of the venerable Navigator. You’ll find some familiar features, including the mesh grille and large Lincoln emblem. Active grille shutters improve aerodynamics at high speeds to give you better efficiency during your drive.
Some of the features you’ll find in this Lincoln SUV are:
- 19-inch bright machined-alloy wheels
- Heated power-folding side mirrors
- Rear privacy glass
- Power Liftgate
- Aluminum roof rails
- LED headlights
- Intelligent Access keyless entry
- Push-button starting
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Remote engine starting
- SecuriCode hidden keypad entry system
- Lincoln Co-Pilot 360 1.5 safety package
- Forward collision warning
- Pedestrian detection
- Automatic emergency braking
- Lane-departure warning
- Lane-keeping assist
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alerts
- Automatic high beams
- Rearview camera
- Rear parking sensors
- 10-way power heated driver’s seat with memory settings
- 8-way power heated passenger seat
- Power-folding third-row seat
- Leather upholstery
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- One 110-volt power outlet
- Four USB ports
- 12.3-inch configurable instrument display
- 10.1-inch touchscreen
- 10-speaker premium Lincoln audio system
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- SiriusXM satellite radio
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot
What options does the 2023 Lincoln Aviator offer for the Standard trim?
There are several options packages offered for this three-row luxury SUV. A stand-alone option is voice-activated navigation. Some of the options packages you’ll find are:
- Panoramic glass moonroof with power sunshade
- Second-row captain’s chairs
- Center mini console in the second row
- 20-inch wheels
- Heated second-row seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated front windshield wipers
Class IV Trailer Tow Package
- Class IV tow hitch
- 4/7-pin wiring harness
- Trailer sway control
- Extended blind-spot coverage for the trailer
If you want AWD for your Lincoln Aviator, it’s also an option for the Standard trim.
What powers the Aviator?
At the Standard trim level, the powertrain is comprised of a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine and a 10-speed automatic transmission. This setup is good for 400 horsepower and 415 lb-ft of torque. The fuel economy numbers are 18 city/26 hwy for RWD versions and 17 city/24 hwy mpg when you AWD to the mix.
How much does the Lincoln Aviator Standard cost?
The starting price for this luxury SUV is $51,780. It’s easy to add some of the packages and see the price increase, but this trim level should keep you under $60,000 for this luxury SUV.
Is the 2023 Lincoln Aviator any good?
Yes, even in the Standard trim, the Aviator is a comfortable and dependable SUV to drive. Lincoln offers a premium on comfort in this luxury SUV, ensuring your entire family will enjoy the drive.
Next, check out some historically bad pickup trucks, or watch this Lincoln Aviator video below: