2020 Chevrolet Corvette Standard Features Revealed
Ready to order your new 2020 Corvette? Wait! You don’t know what options, colors, combinations, and other stuff are waiting for you in all of that fiberglass fantasticness? Motorbiscuit will be your friend forever once you know everything Corvette. By going to GM’s Fleet Order Guide you can download a PDF with anything and more that are C8 Corvette. Just follow the prompts.
Here’s what is included in each section:
- Standard equipment.
- Equipment groups.
- Equipment groups with additional options.
- Interior info and options that include different interior stitching and an array of colors for seat belts.
- Mechanical specifications.
- Colors and trim levels. This includes several caliper color options.
- OnStar/SiriusXM options.
- List of all dimensions.
- List of all specifications.
- Wheel info and combinations.
- Regular Production Option (RPO) codes.
- Distribution updates.
- PEG Stairstep. This is a list of options or option groups available for each model.
You’ll be happy to hear that the new Corvette comes with a ton of standard equipment you wouldn’t expect in a base model. Things like traction and stability control, power seats, rear-view camera, remote start, and rear parking assist.
You don’t have to order the Z51 Performance Package to get some of the equipment it includes. Items like the Z51 performance exhaust system which adds five horsepower can be ordered separately.
Then there are some interesting features. Teen Driver Mode is a variation of valet mode, operating in the same manner for young drivers to monitor their driving. It creates a record of their activity for parental perusal. Of course, we wonder why you would need your 16-year old kid driving your new Corvette without you monitoring his or her activity in person. Riding shotgun.
Even if you are years or dollars away from ordering the C8 Corvette of your dreams, that dream can feel a lot closer with this Fleet Order Guide.