RV camping can be as simple or luxurious as you want it to be. From pop–up travel trailers to luxury coaches, RVs are a great way to enjoy the outdoors. Traveling in an RV allows you to travel and see the country while taking the comforts of home with you. You can move at your own pace, so there is no need to hurry to get to the airport. Here are 10 things you can use to make life on the road more enjoyable.
Kitchen luxuries for your RV
The kitchen of your RV is going to get a lot of use. Kitchens are the heart of your home, and your RV is no different. Here are a few things mentioned by Glamper Life to make your cooking experience in your RV more luxurious.
- Countertop ice maker. Although you can buy units that have refrigerators with built-in ice makers, some cheaper RVs don’t offer them. Having ice on-demand is something that will make life on the road even more enjoyable.
- Instant Pot. This can also be considered a multi-use item since it can be used to saute as well as a pressure cooker. It is also convenient because you can cook everything in one pot. There’s no need to dirty several pots to cook a meal.
- Electric griddle. Cooking inside an RV can create smells that linger. However, with an electric griddle, you can grill smellier items such as fish and bacon outside and keep your recreational vehicle smelling fresh. As an added bonus, it is flat so it won’t take up much storage space.
- Folding grill table. When you are cooking outside, you will need prep space and a folding grill table is perfect for that.
Items for RV outdoor living
Here are a few outdoor items that will make your campsite the envy of your neighbors.
- RV awning mat. These are essential for keeping the inside of your RV clean. Not only is it functional, but you can also get one with attractive designs to add to the hominess of your campsite.
- Screened tent. These tents can protect you from the elements and protect you from the bugs. There is nothing more annoying than getting attacked by mosquitos when your trying to enjoy your vacation.
- Walkie–talkies. You will likely be camping where cell phone signals are scarce. Walkie-talkies come in handy to communicate while hiking. In addition, they can be used when maneuvering your RV into your campsite. If you have someone helping you back in, you can use the walkie-talkies to communicate instead of yelling.
In the bedroom and bathroom
The bedroom and bathroom should not be overlooked when looking for ways to make your RV more luxurious. Here are some items that will improve your bedroom and bathroom.
- Retractable laundry line. A retractable laundry line gives you extra space to hang wet clothes and towels or swimsuits.
- Throw pillows. These can be used if you have company and need an extra sleeping space. You can get them in a variety of different colors and patterns so they can also serve as decoration.
- Upgraded mattress. This is perhaps the most important feature of your unit. The standard mattresses that come with RVs are not high-end. Nothing will ruin a vacation quicker than a stiff back. Upgrading your mattress is inexpensive and makes a huge difference in the overall comfort of your RV.
The RV industry has been booming since the beginning of the pandemic. Families that could not travel due to restrictions have instead been traveling by recreational vehicles more and more. As the industry grows, so will the market for RV accessories that make life on the road more enjoyable.